Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

So what are your thoughts on them putting in social media nonsense?

clipzo76

I figured they would just cause of how massive TikTok got and how vapid people are these days with their images. I was not expecting to see the ladies twerking on the cars but that is something that does happen down in Florida big time, especially during Spring Break. I saw some memes floating around of people saying the cost of extra ammo to shot these NPCs is worth it. I think they will have all sorts roaming the city on their phones, doing stupid trends, it is going to seem like life in a real city in my book. 

The more the better IMO. 

They make fun of trends and life like no other game so having all this nonsense is great. I know some people are not happy about the whole subculture of ratchet street behavior but it is true to life and perfect for a game like this. 

On 12/28/2023 at 2:35 PM, Ri0tBlu3 said:

I am all for it. GTA highlights a lot of true life's faults and bad behavior so it makes sense that we would see people obsessed with social media doing the dumbest and dangerous things for a few likes online. I think it is great! 

YUP! GTA is all about showcasing the worst cultures of America so it all fits right in. The gluttony, the lust, the greed... It needs it all. I love how we are going to get really fat people in the game again too. 

On 1/8/2024 at 4:37 PM, trumpcard said:

YUP! GTA is all about showcasing the worst cultures of America so it all fits right in. The gluttony, the lust, the greed... It needs it all. I love how we are going to get really fat people in the game again too. 

I hope they allow us to make custom characters for online that are fat. Like I don't get why they didn't before in GTA 5. I guess maybe because of how they fit in and on vehicles? I mean we should at least have the option to be skinny, muscular, or chubby. 

I am all for it. I wanna see annoying vloggers and social media morons around saying and doing the dumbest crap. Mock them all! lol

Would be hilarious is if they have them randomly be doing stuff and get hit by another NPC driving a car cause they weren't paying attention when they were crossing the road. I hope to see people on their phones in cars too driving like idiots.

On 1/10/2024 at 3:06 PM, Ri0tBlu3 said:

I hope they allow us to make custom characters for online that are fat. Like I don't get why they didn't before in GTA 5. I guess maybe because of how they fit in and on vehicles? I mean we should at least have the option to be skinny, muscular, or chubby. 

It likely has to do with mechanics they would have to ensure all model sizes fit in or on all vehicles which can be hard but also the hit box will be different. The bigger you are, you essentially have a larger hit box. 

22 hours ago, trumpcard said:

It likely has to do with mechanics they would have to ensure all model sizes fit in or on all vehicles which can be hard but also the hit box will be different. The bigger you are, you essentially have a larger hit box. 

Don't other games manage this just fine though? Like with the hit box differences. Maybe this would work into the favor of making the game easier or harder for players online as well.