Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Remember the fake copies of GTA 6?

clipzo76

dfdfg.thumb.png.439d141a4aff57b4b8063e7fe56f4b93.png

It is crazy how close it was to the legit graphics they went with. I guess this is easy to guess though considering the vibe in Miami/Vice City. 

I do like the colors and design they went with vs the one that was faked. It looks better faded out like it is. 

I hate these soy boy shocked/surprise looks in stills and thumbnails it is so cringy man. I even remember that dude's video too. 

But yeah this was not that hard of a guess tbh. We knew it would have palm trees and likely be sunset colors cause Miami is known for its night life.

2 hours ago, clipzo76 said:

dfdfg.thumb.png.439d141a4aff57b4b8063e7fe56f4b93.png

It is crazy how close it was to the legit graphics they went with. I guess this is easy to guess though considering the vibe in Miami/Vice City. 

I do like the colors and design they went with vs the one that was faked. It looks better faded out like it is. 

Was the picture uploaded before or after the video. It seems to me that a lot of the shocked look at what I got or the cover arts got closer only after the trailer had been revealed. With the VI being in the exact spot I feel like this was created after the trailer.

On 1/10/2024 at 4:55 PM, Juke said:

Was the picture uploaded before or after the video. It seems to me that a lot of the shocked look at what I got or the cover arts got closer only after the trailer had been revealed. With the VI being in the exact spot I feel like this was created after the trailer.

It is legit. I know we live in this wacky AI deepfake place now but this was the fake disc he made or had someone else make for him. Just look at the box art and you can see what a joke it was though lol 

The old disc has palms on it so I am not shocked to see those be on it. I think this was a close effort but I saw plenty of other designs and cover art that got fairly close to what we have seen from Rockstar thus far. 

On 1/10/2024 at 3:16 PM, Ri0tBlu3 said:

I hate these soy boy shocked/surprise looks in stills and thumbnails it is so cringy man. I even remember that dude's video too. 

But yeah this was not that hard of a guess tbh. We knew it would have palm trees and likely be sunset colors cause Miami is known for its night life.

I thought the same thing when I saw the pic. lol

I never seen this before so I honestly have no idea who he is and thought it was fake too until I saw that vid near the bottom of the thread. 

Not really shocked like mentioned we should have expected some sort of palm tree style with those colors. His version was just more vibrant then what R* ended up going with. Gotta give him A for effort but that cover for the disc is just hilariously awful lol 

On 1/10/2024 at 4:55 PM, Juke said:

I get why you would assume this cause of how the world is these days with fake images but it was legit. From several years ago even.

On 1/20/2024 at 7:23 PM, KardiaKidd said:

that cover for the disc is just hilariously awful lol 

100% agree LOL It just looks so forced and fake. Like a mash-up of other games. 

On 1/19/2024 at 6:32 PM, crytocat said:

I thought the same thing when I saw the pic. lol

I never seen this before so I honestly have no idea who he is and thought it was fake too until I saw that vid near the bottom of the thread. 

So many people do this too even today. I remember seeing it all over the place popping up in like 2015 and now it is all over. Or you get the glazed over dead eye look Mr. Beast does in his thumbnails and that smile that makes him look like someone that strangles puppies 🤣😂