Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Please Read If You're Looking for GTA VI Leaks

Admin

• Administrators

Hey everybody,

I've opened up a gallery section where I'll be posting all of the GTA VI leaks I have from now on. 

You can find this by clicking on the camera icon in the upper right hand corner on desktop, or by selecting the "Gallery" option in the menu on mobile.

Here's a link to the album GTA VI Leaks (Gallery).

PLEASE NOTE: You must be logged in to view the videos, as this will decrease the likelihood we have to remove the videos.

On each video, you can post comments and rate the video just as you can on regular forum posts.

Let me know what you think!

See below for a screenshot!

image.png

• Administrators

In order to view the leaks, you must have AT LEAST 5 posts in the community. These posts can be anywhere throughout the community (for example: Introduce YourselfThe Lounge, and/or Speculation / Hopes, etc).

The reason behind this is so nobody registers for an account to view the leaks then reports it to the internet police. Another plus is it'll prevent people from joining just to view the leaks without adding any value to the community first.

If there are any objections, I'm open to hear suggestions but I think this is the best way to keep our community safe and continue to grow.

Also as a side note, I've uploaded a few more videos today. Check them out here.

We're now at a total of 22 videos, and I have about 70 more to post.

image.png

• Administrators

Just wanted to drop in and say the rest of the leaks are posted.... THAT'S RIGHT, ALL OF THEM!

As a reminder, you must have 5 posts anywhere within the community to be able to see them. If these 5 posts are spam, your account will be deleted so please keep this in mind.

To view the leaks, click this link: GTA VI Leaks (Album)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png