Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Nick the time traveler...

clipzo76

fdghdfh.thumb.jpeg.21f7a70f13a99cdfe867417fdf34f357.jpeg

I saw people sharing this on X the other day and it is still making me laugh. I wish he would have given a date too. Would have been crazy for him to have been right. 

He basically predicted this only a few months after GTA 5 dropped. Making it even funnier. 

I don't get saying this so shortly after the game was just released but lol for him being so accurate with the year. 

Is the tweet still live? I wanna go repost it and even pin the thing. That is too good! 

I mean he could have stuck with that one or had multiple posts and deleted the others. A lot of people have already made predictions for GTA 7 the literal second after the trailer for 6 dropped. There was even half the day that GTA7 was trending on twitter, so just saying the year just seems he had a lucky guess. Someone hit him up for the month.

7 hours ago, Juke said:

I mean he could have stuck with that one or had multiple posts and deleted the others. A lot of people have already made predictions for GTA 7 the literal second after the trailer for 6 dropped. There was even half the day that GTA7 was trending on twitter, so just saying the year just seems he had a lucky guess. Someone hit him up for the month.

A friend of mine did this but I think he was just doing it to be an ass. lol

He said GTA 7 will come out in 2032. Now if it does end up happening, I will lose it but also... I will be so old then I might not even care anymore haha

There was an account I used to follow, I think it got banned cause I can't find it anymore... But it would post a new release date for GTA 6 every day and it started in 2016 I think. Had a sizable following. I bet the person running the account got the right release date eventually but we will never know now!