Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Modern/Better Emojis?

I noticed they are a bit dated. Not very familiar with the forum software being used here so I don't know if it is possible to import better ones. I think it would be a good idea if possible. They look like ones from the mid '00s. lol I know some other forums do custom ones but just having the modern ones you see in texting and on social media sites would be fine. 

• Administrators

I’ve looked into this, and here’s what I found. When using an iPhone, the emojis are in the iOS style, and when I’m on my desktop they’re in the Android style (I believe that’s what they are).

Emojis are found here: 

IMG_2212.jpeg

IMG_2213.png

If you’re seeing something else please share a screenshot so I can look deeper into this!

• Administrators
On 10/27/2023 at 10:04 AM, Ri0tBlu3 said:

I noticed they are a bit dated. Not very familiar with the forum software being used here so I don't know if it is possible to import better ones. I think it would be a good idea if possible. They look like ones from the mid '00s. lol I know some other forums do custom ones but just having the modern ones you see in texting and on social media sites would be fine. 

On 10/31/2023 at 11:46 AM, SpaceMonkey22 said:

On desktop they show as classic, on mobile they appear to be fine. I think you need to change the desktop category so the updated ones show. Been a long time since I ran a forum myself so I could be wrong here but thought I would put my two cents in.

I've made a change from "classic" emojis to "twitter style", they look slightly less dated on desktop. No matter how they appear on desktop, they'll appear in the style that is native to your phone when using a phone.

The only way to make further enhancements would be to manually upload every single emoji.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...