Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Mapping GTA VI

5 hours ago, jlandry287 said:

I've seen this version of the map.

I'm really happy there aren't a ton of mountains, I feel like a large amount of the GTA 5 map was unusable.

Most of all I'm super stoked to relive the vice city days, I grew up on that game.

I agree with you, there was way too much mountains. Yes it was a big space, but alot of the mountain area as you said was unusable. The parts that were usable were very minimal and most probably only used them a few times. I am hoping the areas make sense.

5 hours ago, Spart said:

I really liked the map idea with project America leak, but I’ve been reading so many articles I’d be excited for any map close to any of them I’ve seen. From Vice City and Liberty City return to a new southern American map. I’m ready to dive in and explore whatever it is!

I agree, I enjoyed the GTA V map but felt it could’ve had more usable space. 

The leaks I’ve seen give me hope for GTA VI. I’m hoping the leaks I’ve seen are somewhat accurate and there will be a big enough map to keep us all busy until GTA VII comes out in 20 years lol

18 hours ago, jlandry287 said:

I agree, I enjoyed the GTA V map but felt it could’ve had more usable space. 

The leaks I’ve seen give me hope for GTA VI. I’m hoping the leaks I’ve seen are somewhat accurate and there will be a big enough map to keep us all busy until GTA VII comes out in 20 years lol

Lmao 20 years is hopeful 🤣

• 3 weeks later...

We are meant to have swamps and things like that. Where would those areas be? And I wonder if we will have a special access point to islands. I heard down the road, they will be adding new locations which to , sounds like they are going to do some single player DLC for a change. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...