Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Do you have a home server?

SpaceMonkey22

Recently got into setting up my own server. I have Jellyfin on it and am setting it up to be my home media station pretty much. Loading it up with movies and shows I want to watch or rewatch. It has been a lot of fun. I upgraded and swapped out things like 3 times now. I got a Terramaster NAS now and it works great for what I wanted. Curious if anyone else has a home server. Looking for more server app suggestions. 

I friend of mine is doing this. Not sure what he is using, I am not into it all that much. Like I love the concept of having my own home media set-up but it would take me ages to learn how to set one up. He did offer to do it for me but I want to wait until I am in a house. 

Nope. I never really looked into it either. I mean I am honestly too lazy to get something like this set up. Maybe I will change my mind when I have a house and am not renting. I can set up security cams and stuff on my own network.