Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Will we see real Florida Man stories in GTA6?

There are so many interesting and just crazy news stories that came out of Florida over the years always titled "Florida Man ____" or "Florida Woman ____". 

I am hoping we see some of the bigger more shocking stories make it into the game like that dude that was high off his arse banging alligators. They can make that be such a stupid and funny minor part in the game. I would lose it. 

I would love them to do like news stories on fake news sites you can read through and maybe have some "viral videos" and insane catches by the cops on TV. It is looking like we will have the later two I mentioned at the very least if the trailer is anything to go by.

17 hours ago, Ri0tBlu3 said:

I would love them to do like news stories on fake news sites you can read through and maybe have some "viral videos" and insane catches by the cops on TV. It is looking like we will have the later two I mentioned at the very least if the trailer is anything to go by.

Wait... That really happened?? LOL

I thought that was some sort of joke or meme. I remember seeing it floating around but I didn't think there was an actual news story of it. YIKES!!!

As for the OP, I love the idea of having this mixed in just because it has become such a huge part of Florida culture and internet humor. 

8 hours ago, critznchips said:

Wait... That really happened?? LOL

I thought that was some sort of joke or meme. I remember seeing it floating around but I didn't think there was an actual news story of it. YIKES!!!

As for the OP, I love the idea of having this mixed in just because it has become such a huge part of Florida culture and internet humor. 

lol no it didn't happen but a lot of people fell for it like many other "Florida Man" stories. It was from 2018...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/alligator-rape-arrest/

All the more reason to put it in the game if you ask me LOL

I am all for this. People are wild down there. I think all that fresh air and salt water gets to some people. They just aren't built to be living there lol

I remember when bath salts was a huge issue and I swear there was a story coming out every week about someone in Florida on bath salts doing something insane. 

I want them to make these as funny and just outright stupid as possible if they do! Like don't hold back and make fun of all these people!! I have seen so many crazy stories over the years I am shocked someone hasn't made a TV show called Florida Man by now.