Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Lucia and Jason dating - will it impact anything?

I mean they seem to be a couple from the trailer but maybe an on again off again type relationship. Maybe how you interact with them will alter the ending. Like you can have them sticking by each other, or one betraying the other so you end up with 3 alternate endings. 

It showed her sitting on him and them having a moment so they for sure are some sort of couple but I like your idea here.

It would add to the story especially if you have some missions that can play into the choices you make with each character. I don't know if they will go that deep though.

It seems like this story is going to go in one direction if we follow the modern cues of story telling. 

Lucia will have her boss girl moment and screw over Jason or get "revenge" on him for something and run off in the sunset with her real lover, some woman named Pam. 🤪

On 1/19/2024 at 6:31 PM, crytocat said:

It seems like this story is going to go in one direction if we follow the modern cues of story telling. 

Lucia will have her boss girl moment and screw over Jason or get "revenge" on him for something and run off in the sunset with her real lover, some woman named Pam. 🤪

Freaking Pam man. Seems like we get so many of these angles in video games, movies, TV shows. Like I am all for there being diversity in stuff but things were pretty damn diverse in the '90s or are we just going to ignore that? lol

I don't really care so much about their relationship with each other. I just want them to be interesting characters of their own right. I don't want Lucia to be some sort of modern feminist and Jason to just be a douche bag. 

If it is going to impact anything it will likely have some effect on the story. We don't know if this is going to be a new relationship or an on again off again thing. We know Lucia starts off in prison. I think we see what put her in prison in the first place. Maybe her and Jason got caught but he got away. This can set up for Lucia stabbing him in the back later.