Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Wasted Screen

I know some people have mentioned this but I didn't see any talks of it here. I posted a video above showing all the wasted screens in the GTA games.

How would you like it to be done in GTA 6? I know not a lot of people are fans of the black and white screen, many prefer the red but I think it is still solid and prefer something similar. 

GTA 5's was fine to me. It was modern enough and fast. I don't like the slower ones or the ones that don't have any sort of change to them. 

I would be open to having a blood red filter come back though but maybe make it a different color and do like an orange tinted one? Or go with the vibe and make it be all neon colors. 

I do like the OG ones myself better than the black and white. I want something new though. I hope they give us something a bit more modern and fresh considering the game is meant to be taking place in modern times. 

On 1/6/2024 at 1:49 PM, JustJase said:

Not something I even gave much thought to.

Honestly just down for whatever. I mean it is something I try to avoid when playing the game anyways. haha

Same here. The one in GTA 5 is fine to me. I know some people didn't like it as much as older ones but I am not bothered really. 

On 1/10/2024 at 3:18 PM, Ri0tBlu3 said:

Same here. The one in GTA 5 is fine to me. I know some people didn't like it as much as older ones but I am not bothered really. 

Yeah I know a lot of people want some GTA throwback but with modern graphics it won't look as good. I also saw someone mention just putting a vaporwave filter over it with wasted in the middle. 

I liked GTA 4's where the video kept going like that but it pans in. I would like that but with "wasted" in red over it. 

On 1/17/2024 at 6:36 PM, JustJase said:

I also saw someone mention just putting a vaporwave filter

I also like this idea because of the theme. It would fit in perfectly. 

On 1/19/2024 at 6:34 PM, crytocat said:

I liked GTA 4's where the video kept going like that but it pans in. I would like that but with "wasted" in red over it. 

That is pretty much what GTA 5 does though. They just do the camera angle a bit different and slow it down more. So you would be cool with it staying the same pretty much.