Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Will the physical copy include a map?

This is one of the few games I will be going out of my way to get a physical copy of and I am hoping it includes a map in the base game. 

Like I am sure they will have "special" and "deluxe" editions cause that is what all devs do these days but I just want the poster. 

I would like this to be the case. That would be the only reason I would buy the physical game. I can't actually play physical discs on my console but I would get it for the poster of the map. Would even get one of those poster frames for it too. I have an old Vice City map poster it can go next to. 

I still have my GTA 5 map in the case somewhere. I never took it out cause I didn't have anywhere to hang it at the time. I might get a collection going and get the older posters as well and frame them all for some art on my walls. If I can be bothered. lol I am sure GTA 6 will include a map poster.