Until there is more official information regarding GTA VI, the forum is restricted to "Pre-Release". As more information is released, subforum categories will be opened.

Trevor in GTA 6?

YellowDragon

I say some rumors and people talking about this a few months ago and only just remembered it after seeing a thumbnail for a fake trailer. 

So Trevor is rumored to end up in Vice City, a bit older than before but still up to his same antics. I wonder if he will be part of DLC or be a minor character in the story. 

Anyone else hear anything about this?

I didn't hear about this but I believe there was a video of Steven Ogg (Trevor's va) in cameo ,where you ask actors to say something that you write, saying that he doesn't like being called "Trevor" and that his name was Steven Ogg the actor after a guy called Hugo asked him to send a message from Trevor to Jason and Lucia in vice city.

You can read this,too.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/gta/trevor-philips-voice-actor-cameo-video-related-gta-6-doesn-t-end-well

• 1 month later...

Sounds like it will just be some sort of cameo appearance from what I read. Like it will probably end up being for one of those social media posts, he will be in some sort of viral video that is being shown during the story.  

On 1/25/2024 at 3:13 PM, redblaaze said:

Sounds like it will just be some sort of cameo appearance from what I read. Like it will probably end up being for one of those social media posts, he will be in some sort of viral video that is being shown during the story.  

I heard something similar but this is just all based on rumors. It would make sense to have him in the game this way though seeing as viral videos drop from all over.